Oktoberfest Jacksonville at the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Jacksonville, Florida, is a celebration of German cuisine, culture and great beer. The festival is a two-day event Friday, October 12, and Saturday, October 13, featuring a variety of entertainment, food vendors providing German and traditional festival fare, live music and thirst-quenching beers. Games and activities are available Friday and Saturday, which are listed in the activities section.
Upgrade your experience in VIP or by attending the highly talked about Stein Party. Oktoberfest Jacksonville is fun for the entire family – kids 12 and under are FREE! Only 10 minutes from downtown, 5 minutes from the Jacksonville Zoo and 17 minutes from the Town Center, this is the event of the year you will not want to miss.
A Sampling of the Amazing Oktoberfest Eats at Oktoberfest:
- Grilled bratwurst w/house-made and fermented kraut
- Bratwurst, mustard aioli, grilled hoagie, sauerkraut
- Grillman’s Weiner
- Soft pretzel sticks w/beer cheese dip or spicy brown mustard
- Grass-Fed Burger, w/ bacon, swiss, roasted garlic mayo, slaw, pretzel roll
- Braised lamb pita, tzatziki, arugula, tomato-cucumber relish
- Shrimp Poutine, fries, cheese curds, andouille étouffée
- Pork belly roulade, spaetzle, braised red cabbage
- Handcrafted spaetzel w/beer cheese sauce and bacon
- Amazing Mac-n-Cheese
- Warm German potatoes
- Black forest sundae: Dutch chocolate ice cream, bourbon cherry compote, whipped cream, and Belgian chocolate flakes, cherry on top
- German Chocolate Sundae: Dutch chocolate ice cream, gooey coconut, pecanconserve topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate drizzle.
- Dutch Chocolate: extra rich European-style chocolate ice cream
- Chocolate Wasted: double chocolate ice cream, with a heavy fudge swirl and Belgian chocolate flakes
- German chocolate homemade fudge: fudge extra chocolaty with coconut and pecans
- Butterscotch Ale homemade fudge
- Made-onsite Bavarian style nuts: Sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla roasted pecans, almonds, cashews, and walnuts
THE JACKSONVILLE BREWERY
Opened in 1969, The Jacksonville Brewery provides fresh beers daily to Southern regions of the country, including Florida, Georgia, Alabama and more.
The Jacksonville Brewery is located in the First Coast region of Northeast Florida. The palm trees and sunny atrium are a reminder that you are only a short drive from the Jacksonville beaches along the adjacent Atlantic coast.
No matter which experience you choose, you will hear the story of Anheuser-Busch and hear about what it takes to brew beer at the Jacksonville Brewery. Our fully immersive experiences allow you to hear, see, smell, touch and taste. The Jacksonville Brewery offers a variety of signature tours and attractions. Whether you choose a Beermaster Tour or learn more about the characteristics of beer through Beer School, there’s always something new to discover when you visit our famous brewery.